The ride was a great success
Al Capone Mc Nan along with other local businesses and Chiang Rai clubs and businesses are organizing a charity ride and even for some much needed renovations for a local school 20 Km out of town.
The school is over 80 years old and has been neglected over the years so we have decided to raise some money and then get the work done at the school.
Things we are looking to do are as follows
Repainting of the classrooms
fixing the ceilings
level the roads and playing areas
Fixing the classroom Doors.
fixing of the furniture in the classrooms
Ride plan for charity ride to chang yuen school
- Arrive Crossroads and get accommodation allocated
- Dinner and drinks
- Back to hotel
- Breakfast at crossroads (8 am)
- Muster for ride photos (9 am)
- Ride to school (9.30 am )
- Meet school official and children (10am)
- Make presentation and donations (11am)
- Lunch (12pm)
- Rides for the kids (1pm)
- Music and party (3pm)
Ride will close at approx. 9 pm and riders return to hotel
- Breakfast at crossroads (9am)
- Return home (10am)